Thursday, October 23, 2008

I updated my blog design

I've wanted to update the design of this blog for ages but for the past few months I've been snowed under with work. However I finally got around to it this week - what do you think...?

I'd also like to extend my apologies to all my readers who commented the past couple of months and didn't get a response. I am back on deck now and I will do my utmost to create new and improved content, along with answering queries in a timely manner.

On that subject - I'd like to know what sort articles people would like to see here, so if you have anything you want me to focus on please don't hesitate to send me a quick message via my contact page.

Anyway, I look forward to creating plenty of new Blogger tutorials in the coming weeks so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment