Monday, June 15, 2009

Rotating Post Titles gadget for Blogger

I was snooping around today looking for something to inject some more life into my blog. I found an excellent new custom gadget which uses some Google AJAX magic to tap into your blog’s feed and display a sort of post slideshow.You can see the result on the main page of this blog.


From the get-go I’d like to give credit where it’s due and the site where I found this custom gadget is a massively popular blogger’s paradise called The Blog Doctor.

Why this gadget is so useful

Mainly because it allows your blog readers to access all of your content from a compact, dynamic little window which can be positioned anywhere you like.

I placed it over my posts section and set it to display on the homepage only.

You can find the post with the instructions for installing this gadget here – Rotating Post Titles Gadget.

If you have problems installing the gadget let me know and I’ll try to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment